11 Dec 2010

NiGel.CHiA Bridal Couture outdoor shooting


It is a bridal couture commission by a Belgium Iplehouse BJD owner and I have taken the chance to give it an outdoor photoshoot with my Alessandra before sending it out. It was a deep V ball gown with seqean detail at the waist line and some texture design at the dress with sheer chiffon. It was nearly afternoon when I took Alessandra in this bridal couture to the back of my collage where there have a great view of grassland and trees. The sun was above the sky and I have no choice but to search for a shade for photoshooting since I don't wish to have my Alessandra turn yellow faster with UV ray. Too bad the reflector I had ordered haven't arrived yet, so I had to use the flash to brighten up Alessandra under the back light condition. Nearly 200++ photos had been taken and I am quite satisfied with the result.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photos, face up, dress by NiGel.ChiA
All rights reserved. Please do NOT Copy any pictures and write up without prior writing for permission!

No comments:

Post a Comment