30 Apr 2011

Egyptian Goddess


Taking another challenge, I brought Merinda back to the ancient eygpt, turning her into a egyptian goddess in my new gown inspired by eygptian queen. This gown basically is in a golden shade, with lots of jewelleries and including a hair dress which is done by me. Again, organza with beading as the top with an extensively beaded collar, metallic gold fish tail dress and a extensively long chiffon dress which is removeble on behind. There is lot of beads and sparkle, to create a luxurious element in this dress. Too bad I am unable to find a black colour hair for her at the moment, so I had to used what ever I had. I was thiking to have an outdoor shoot for this gown intially, but I am unable to find a suitable spot that can match the mood of the gown, thus the photoshoot ended up with a black background.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photos, dress, face up by NiGel.ChiA
All rights reserved. Please do NOT Copy any pictures and write up without prior writing for permission!

No comments:

Post a Comment