27 Jun 2011

The Lady Gaga look

In accordance to the release of Edge of Glory by Lady gaga, which is one of the favorite female artist, I am being inspired, transforming my Alessandra into Lady gaga this time. Yup, you have been seeing me design all the elegant and sophisticated gowns for my girl, but not in such a style. Surely it has been quite challenging, but I have proof that NiGel.ChiA is not just a evening gown designer, I can do rock chic style too! You might be also very surprise to see Alessandra back to me, yup she come back with larger bust as well as darker skin tone, she is now special real skin with large bust EID. The black satin swimsuit cut pieces is inspired by the silver grey one pieces top in the Love Game MV, accompany with flower motive legging, metallic silver high collar jacket, the vogue head piece and the short black glove which complete the look. Taking the inspiration of makeup in the Love Game MV, I emphasize on the dramatic eyelashes, with high light under the eye to cheek bone area with the pearl powder, not forgetting the crystal embellishment near the eyes and cheek bone. With a short blonde wig, and black high heels, the lady gaga look is complete. I am out of my shell now, NiGel.ChiA is no longer a evening gown and bridal couture designer!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lady Gaga , EID Jessica is for sale now, please visit my Doll for Sale page for detail.

Photos, dress, face up by NiGel.ChiA
All rights reserved. Please do NOT Copy any pictures and write up without prior writing for permission!

1 comment:

  1. this collection of design are super and very nice post. new design are very good. all dresses are pretty good..and all the best for your future designs..

    ReplyDelete