2 Feb 2011

Jason Wu Avant Guards Freeze Box Opening


Is been quite a while since I bought my 1st AG doll second hand in the doll page market and only now I have the free time to post the box opening of her. It is my 1st 16' fashion doll and as usual, the box opening was full of excitements. I was totally overwhelmed by the luxurious packaging of the doll; the doll is very well in perfect condition even though it is second hand. It also come with extra jointed hands and feet. I was in love with the AG high fashion face with those high cheek bone, fierce eyes and thick lips. The posablility of AG doll is not bad as well, their joints is quite similar to those single jointed BJD. The only thing about AG is that the upper body is too long in my opinion, so the proportion of the body and leg is not really perfect. She have been lying in her box for a while as I have not much time to create dress for her, but I am working on her wig now and hopefully I am able to repaint her makeup and design her a high fashion dress as soon as possible. Stay tune with NiGel.ChiA! haha.......

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photos by NiGel.ChiA
All rights reserved. Please do NOT Copy any pictures and write up without prior writing for permission!

No comments:

Post a Comment