2 Feb 2011

NiGel.CHiA Couture in human size again!


Is been quiet a long while since I design in human size, and I really miss it! Two months ago, I have the chance to design an evening gown for a sister of my friend in conjunction with his wedding dinner and I was totally excited. After some discussion with the bride and groom, we have come out with a deep v empire line chiffon gown with combination of pink and blue colours. For me, this is my 1st try for such a strong contrast combination of colours and thank god it turned out as nice as I imagined. So, here is some of the quick view of my design, hope you enjoy it! I just love to see lady in gowns, haha… …

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The beading details.
Photobucket
The roses details.
Photobucket
The gorgeous bride and me.
Photobucket
The bride and groom.
Photobucket


Photos, dress by NiGel.ChiA
All rights reserved. Please do NOT Copy any pictures and write up without prior writing for permission!

No comments:

Post a Comment