6 Mar 2011

Arrival of Iplehouse Carina, Merinda

It was Monday, 28th Feb where Carina arrived at the office of my hostel after 2 almost 2 months of waiting. Indeed, I sold my Alessandra in order to get her as since the day it is being released by Iplehouse as the belly dancer, I cannot resist to own her. She has the indian exotic look, sensual eyes, high nose bridge and a thick delicious lips! I ordered her by the custom doll system with special real skin tone and it cost me around USD755 but it is all worth. It was when my lunch break hour where I have to rush back to my hostel office to get her. As usual, she came in a large Iplehouse box, well lying in the sponge when I opened the box. Wow, her real skin tone is darker than I imagine, but she looks gorgeous in that tone. Valentine also joined me in the box opening process; she seemed to be excited like I do. haha....Up next is to face up her and I can't wait to see her with makeup and wig on. I named her Merinda, which is my 4th supermodel in the house!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photos by NiGel.ChiA
All rights reserved. Please do NOT Copy any pictures and write up without prior writing for permission!

No comments:

Post a Comment