31 Oct 2010

Alessandra Nude Beauty Photoshoot


Another 4 hours spent on the face up of Alessandra, this is the 2nd face up I have done on her since the last make up have already slogh off a bit. For this time, I decided to give her a more natural look compare to last glamorous make up. I have made the eyebrown rised a bit to create a more innocent look and once again, I emphasize on the eyes by giving her a smooky eye! A thiner eyelashes are applied this time to create more natural feel. Nude colour lips definately make her eyes stand out!

After the face up, I just take a few shoot on her with my newly purchase Canon SDLR 1000D! The result is quite overwhelming which I didn't really need to spend hours on the chair to edit and retouch all those photos which I am quite sick of it with my old camera (Canon powershoot A400)! Enjoy the photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photos, setting, face up by NiGel.ChiA
All rights reserved. Please do NOT Copy any pictures and write up without prior writing for permission!

No comments:

Post a Comment