3 Oct 2010

Release of NiGel.ChiA Bridal Couture 2010 Collection


Is been a while I didn't design bridal dress which is what I love the most, and I have decided to have my 1st bridal couture for my EID dolls during the mid semester break. Sexy and sophisticated bride is the focus of the collection. Deep V and mermaid cut with beading, crystal embelishment is what I have done for both of the dresses. A pair of long black gloves complete the look by giving a contrast on the bridal couture!

Special thank to Daria and Alessandra for being such a wonderful models!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photos, Setting, face up, dress by NiGel.ChiA
All rights reserved. Please do NOT Copy any pictures and write up without prior writting for permission!

No comments:

Post a Comment