22 Oct 2010

NiGel.ChiA Glamorous Chic Collection 2010


Finally, my Glamorous Chic collection 2010 is all done after keeping all the photographs in my computer for a while without editing and retouch it! As it's name, it is all about Glamorous and Chic that I wish to reflect. For this collection, I have created 2 ready-to-wear dresses which I really seldom do and another red carpet gown which I often did. Detail is created with beading, sequins as well as layering and the colour utilization is mainly gold, white and black. Gloves with big ribbons on it have become the unique feture of this collection and definately it add on some dramatic element to it!

"Be Sexy, Glam and Chic" is what I want to portray in this collection! Enjoy it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photos, setting, face up, dresses by NiGel.ChiA

All right reserved. Please do NOT copy any pictures and write up without prior writing for permission!

No comments:

Post a Comment